WAYNE KEOWN, PH.D.
Wayne Keown has been practicing biotechnology and pharmaceutical patent law for 33 years. He has drafted and prosecuted hundreds of US and international patent applications. He has contested the validity of patents in US inter partes proceedings, foreign revocation proceedings and US and foreign patent litigation proceedings. He has also enforced patents in litigation proceedings and provided expert opinions on their validity.
- B.S., Microbiology, Indiana University
- Ph.D., Genetics, University of Illinois at Chicago
- J.D. (Summa cum laude), The John Marshall Law School
- United States Patent and Trademark Office, 1989
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 1992
- State of Maine, 2015