Tiana Glascoe is an IP Specialist with McBee Moore & Vanik IP (MMV). Tiana has over 20 years of experience as an IP Specialist/Paralegal in the field. Tiana has previously worked with the McBee group as an IP Specialist.
At MMV, Tiana’s responsibilities include:
- Conducting transfers and intake of US and Foreign patent and trademark files and correspondence.
- Maintaining the firm’s docketing system and ensuring deadlines are docketed correctly.
- Providing knowledge of United States Patent and Trademark Office for paralegals and administrative staff.
- Maintaining record of all patent and trademark correspondence from the USPTO and international patent and trademark offices, in house counsel, attorneys, and clients.
- Handling all communications from the USPTO.
In her free time, Tiana enjoys spending time with her family, traveling and creating websites.
- Prince George’s Community College – Studying General Studies
- John Marshall Law School Center for IP – Certificate for Basic PCT for Patent Administrators
- Stratford University – Paralegal Certificate
- Online PCT Distant Learning Course -Certificate