Regina Reynolds is a Docketing Specialist with McBee Moore & Vanik IP (MMV) with over 20 years’ experience in the field. Over the years, Regina has worked with a variety of law firms with a variety of areas of focus. Previous law firms include Foley & Lardner, Smith Gambrell & Russell LLP, and Townsend & Townsend LLP.
Regina has fulfilled a number of roles as a Docketing Specialist. She has worked as an IP Clerk, and has been a patent and trademark specialist. With MMV, Regina’s responsibilities include:
- Conducting transfers and intake of US and Foreign patent and trademark files and correspondence.
- Maintaining the firm’s docketing system and ensuring deadlines are docketed correctly
- Providing knowledge of United States Patent and Trademark Office for paralegals and administrative staff
- Maintaining record of all patent and trademark correspondence from the USPTO and international patent and trademark offices, in house counsel, attorneys, and clients.
- And handling all communications from the USPTO
Regina currently resides in Maryland. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her two daughters and her dog, Yoshi. Regina also likes to spend time traveling.