PRISCILLA FUSSELL, PH.D.
Priscilla Fussell represents a diverse array of clients in various intellectual property matters, including patent prosecution and patent litigation. She performs patent due diligence for purposes of investment, mergers, and acquisitions. She has a wide range of experience in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and chemical arts, including medical devices, biofuels, probiotics, plants, herbicides, fertilizers, seeds, nucleic acids, proteins, enzymes, carbohydrates, diagnostics, methods of treating cancer, cancer diagnostics, and agents for treating cancer.
Priscilla also represents clients in the areas of trademark counseling and prosecution. She has represented clients in opposition proceedings before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D. 2013
- New York University, Ph.D. Molecular and Cellular Biology, 2011
- Cornell University, B.S. Biological Sciences, 2004
- District of Columbia, 2016
- Maryland, 2013
- United States Patent and Trademark Office, 2012
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit