Kirsti LaVoy supports the attorneys and clients at McBee, Moore & Vanik IP, LLC as a junior IP specialist. Her current responsibilities include:
- Review and reporting of correspondence from foreign associates
- Monitoring of deadlines and sending reminders to clients as needed
- Reviewing and/or filing of foreign applications
- Facilitating communication between clients and foreign agents
She graduated from Florida State University with a B.S. in Applied Economics where she was a member and leader of both the Aikido club and the Western Equestrian Team. In her free time she enjoys recreational dog mushing with her team of Alaskan Malamutes, baking and continuing her practice of Aikido.
- Florida State University, B.S. Applied Economics