JOHN ZOLTON, J.D.
John Zolton joins McBee, Moore & Vanik IP, LLC as an Associate where he specializes in assisting our Foreign Filing Department and coordinating global filings.
John holds a Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering with a focus on tissues and biomaterials. During his studies, he completed a co-op at a medical manufacturing firm, gaining expertise in 3D printing techniques. He went on to graduate cum laude from the University of Akron School of Law, leveraging his unique background to excel in intellectual property law.
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Lawyers Association
- University of Akron School of Law, J.D. 2023, cum laude
- University of Akron, B.S. Biomedical Engineering, 2020, magna cum laude
- CALI Award – Fundamentals of Intellectual Property
- United States Patent and Trademark Office, 2022