Gloria Pereira is our Docketing Manager with 7 years experience in the field. After graduating from the University of Mary Washington with a B.A. in Political Science and Economics, Gloria went on to work for H.C. Park and Associates, PLC and later Arent Fox LLP. Gloria’s current responsibilities include:
- Maintains the firm’s docketing system, ensuring deadlines are docketed correctly
- Leads and manages training for all paralegals
- Provides substantive procedural guidance to paralegals regarding USPTO rules and procedures
- Oversees electronic filings of legal documents in the USPTO, generation of audit reports and other client-centric tasks
- Coordinates assignments and workloads to ensure efficient firm operations
- Reviews filings prior to submission for accuracy
Outside of patent work, Gloria enjoys traveling abroad, Latin dancing, and making baked goods for friends and family.